The Minnesota Vikings (4-5) bring a three-game winning streak into a matchup with the Dallas Cowboys (2-7) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at U.S. Bank Stadium. Minnesota is favored by a touchdown. The point total is set at 48.0. Make a pick with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Vikings vs Cowboys and other week 11 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Stadium: U.S. Bank Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Vikings
- Most of Minnesota’s games with a betting line — six out of nine opportunities — have gone over the point total (66.7%).
- Minnesota is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-3 overall at home.
- Minnesota has a 6-3 record against the spread this year.
- The average points per game output for the Vikings this season, 26.2, is 6.0 fewer than the 32.2 the Cowboys have given up in each contest.
- In games where Minnesota score at least 26.2 points this season, they are 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Dallas is 0-4 overall and 1-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 32.2 points.
Betting on the Cowboys
- Dallas has compiled a losing 1-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have a losing ATS record of 0-1 when playing as at least 7.0-point underdogs.
- Most of Dallas’ games this year — five out of nine — have not gone over the point total (55.6%).
- The average points per game output for the Cowboys this season, 22.7, is 4.7 fewer than the 27.4 the Vikings have given up in each contest.
- In games where Dallas scores at least 22.7 points this season, they are 2-2 overall and 0-4 against the spread.
- When Minnesota allows opposing offenses to put 27.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Dallas’ record against the spread in away games this year is just 0-4, and its record on the road overall is 0-4.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average point total for Vikings games this year is 5.7 more points than the total of 48.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cowboys this season is 6.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- In 77.8% of their games this year (seven of nine chances), the Vikings and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 48.0 points.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to score at least 48.0 points in 55.6% of their games this season (five of nine chances).
- The Vikings and the Cowboys combine to average 0.9 more points per game than the over/under of 48.0 set for this game.
- The Vikings and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 11.6 more points per game than the over/under of 48.0 set in this outing.
Vikings Key Players
- Kirk Cousins leads Minnesota with 2,147 passing yards (238.6 ypg) on 162-of-245 with 17 touchdowns against 11 interceptions over nine games this season.
- Dalvin Cook’s team-high 954 rushing yards (119.3 per game) have come on 174 carries, with 12 touchdowns in eight games this year. He’s also added 20 catches for 189 yards (23.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- In nine games this season, Alexander Mattison has piled up 326 yards (36.2 per game) on 71 carries with one touchdown.
- Justin Jefferson’s 762 receiving yards (84.7 yards per game) leads the team through nine games. He has 42 receptions on 54 targets with three touchdowns.
- Adam Thielen has put together a 523-yard season so far (58.1 yards per game) with nine touchdowns, hauling in 41 passes on 65 targets over nine games.
- Kyle Rudolph’s 18 grabs have yielded 238 yards (26.4 ypg) and one touchdown through nine games played. He’s been targeted 24 times.
- D.J. Wonnum has collected 3.0 sacks to lead the team through eight games, while also recording 4.0 TFL and 11 tackles.
- Eric Kendricks is the team’s top-tackler through nine games this year. He’s picked up 87 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Harrison Smith has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 43 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and six passes defended to his name over nine games.
Vikings: No Injuries Listed
Cowboys Key Players
- Garrett Gilbert has 243 passing yards (243.0 ypg) to lead Dallas, completing 55.3% of his passes and recording touchdown one pass and one interception over the course of one game this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 28 rushing yards (28.0 ypg) on three carries.
- Ezekiel Elliott’s team-high 572 rushing yards (63.6 per game) have come on 150 carries, with five touchdowns in nine games this year. He’s also tacked on 36 catches for 238 yards (26.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- In nine games this season, Tony Pollard has rushed for 206 yards (22.9 per game) on 47 carries with one touchdown.
- Amari Cooper’s 655 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 83 times and has registered 59 catches and two touchdowns through nine games (averaging 72.8 yards per game).
- CeeDee Lamb has hauled in 44 passes (on 66 targets) for 595 yards (66.1 yards per game) and three touchdowns over nine games this year.
- Michael Gallup’s 55 targets have resulted in 29 receptions for 468 yards (52.0 ypg) and one touchdown through nine games played.
- Aldon Smith leads the team with 5.0 sacks. He’s also the team’s tackle leader, and has amassed 3.0 TFL and 37 tackles over the course of nine games.
- Jaylon Smith is the team’s leading tackler through nine games this year. He’s totaled 89 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks.
- Trevon Diggs has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 48 tackles, one sack, and 10 passes defended to his name over nine games.
Cowboys: No Injuries Listed