The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10) bring a 10-game losing streak into a matchup against the Minnesota Vikings (5-6) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at U.S. Bank Stadium. Minnesota is a 9.5-point favorite in the contest. The over/under is set at 50.0. Bet with BetMGM’s online sportsbook on Vikings vs Jaguars and other week 13 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Stadium: U.S. Bank Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Vikings
- Minnesota has a 6-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, Minnesota’s games have gone over the point total in eight out of 11 opportunities.
- The average points per game output for the Vikings this season, 26.5, is three fewer than the 29.5 the Jaguars have given up in each contest.
- In games where Minnesota score at least 26.5 points this season, they are 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- When the Jacksonville defense allows 29.5 points or fewer this year, the Jaguars have accumulated a 1-4 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
- Minnesota is just 2-4 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-4 overall at home.
Betting on the Jaguars
- Jacksonville has put together a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- Six Jacksonville’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (54.5% of its opportunities).
- The average points per game output for the Jaguars this season, 20.6, is 7.1 fewer than the 27.7 the Vikings have given up in each contest.
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 20.6 points this season, they are 1-5 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When Minnesota allows opposing offenses to put 27.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Jacksonville’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 2-3, and its record on the road overall is 0-5.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The Vikings and their opponents have combined for 50.0 points — this matchup’s point total — in nine of 11 outings (81.8%) this year.
- The Jaguars and their opponents have added up to score more than 50.0 points in 54.5% of their matchups this year (six of 11 chances).
- These teams average a combined 47.1 points per game, 2.9 less points than the total of 50.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 57.2 points per game, 7.2 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Vikings have had set in matchups this year is 4.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Jaguars games this season have averaged an over/under of 50.2 points, 0.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Vikings Key Players
- Kirk Cousins has 2,768 passing yards (251.6 ypg) to lead Minnesota, completing 68.1% of his passes and throwing touchdown 23 passes and 11 interceptions in 11 games this season.
- Dalvin Cook’s team-high 1,130 rushing yards (113.0 per game) have come on 219 carries, with 13 touchdowns in 10 games this year. He’s also tacked on 29 catches for 255 yards (25.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- In 11 games this season, Alexander Mattison has rushed for 338 yards (30.7 per game) on 74 carries with one touchdown.
- Justin Jefferson’s team-leading 918 receiving yards (83.5 yards per game) have come on 52 catches (and 72 targets) with six touchdowns through 11 games.
- Adam Thielen has recorded 646 yards (58.7 yards per game) and 11 touchdowns, hauling in 49 passes on 76 targets in 11 games this year.
- Kyle Rudolph’s 35 targets have resulted in 28 receptions for 334 yards (30.4 ypg) and one touchdown through 11 games played.
- D.J. Wonnum has collected 3.0 sacks to pace the team through 10 games, while also picking up 4.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- So far through 11 games, Eric Kendricks leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has totaled 106 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three interceptions this season.
Alexander Mattison: Out (Illness),
Irv Smith Jr.: Out (Back),
D.J. Wonnum: Out (Ankle)
Jaguars Key Players
- Gardner Minshew has 1,855 passing yards (265.0 ypg) to lead Jacksonville, completing 65.9% of his passes and collecting touchdown 13 passes and five interceptions over the course of seven games this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 122 rushing yards (17.4 ypg) on 25 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, James Robinson, has carried the ball 194 times for 890 yards (80.9 per game), with six touchdowns in 11 games this year. He’s also caught 36 passes for 280 yards (25.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In seven games this season, Minshew has collected 122 yards (17.4 per game) on 25 carries with one touchdown.
- D.J. Chark’s 534 receiving yards leads all receivers on the team. He’s been targeted 66 times and has registered 41 catches and four touchdowns through nine games (averaging 59.3 yards per game).
- Keelan Cole has put up a 497-yard season so far (45.2 yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 39 passes on 59 targets over 11 games.
- Laviska Shenault Jr.’s 43 targets have resulted in 33 receptions for 354 yards (39.3 ypg) and one touchdown through nine games played.
- Dawuane Smoot leads, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has collected 2.5 sacks, 3.0 TFL and 13 tackles over the course of 11 games.
- In 11 games this season, Joe Schobert has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 92 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception so far.
Dakota Allen: Out (Hamstring),
Jarrod Wilson: Questionable (Shoulder),
Chris Conley: Questionable (Hip),
Ben Ellefson: Out (Knee),
Kamalei Correa: Out (Hamstring),
DaVon Hamilton: Out (Knee),
Sidney Jones: Out (Achilles),
Jawaan Taylor: Questionable (Knee)