The Carolina Panthers (4-7) will attempt to prove oddsmakers wrong when they play the Minnesota Vikings (4-6) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 as 3.0-point underdogs. An over/under of 50.0 is set for the game. Bet with the best online sportsbook on Vikings vs Panthers and other week 12 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Stadium: U.S. Bank Stadium
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Vikings
- Most of Minnesota's games with a betting line -- seven out of 10 opportunities -- have finished over the point total (70%).
- Minnesota has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-4 overall in home games.
- Minnesota has a 6-4 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Vikings are 2-2 ATS when projected as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- The Vikings average points scored this season (26.4) and the Panthers points allowed (24.7) are within 1.7 points of each other.
- In games where Minnesota score at least 26.4 points this season, they are 3-3 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Carolina is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.7 points.
Betting on the Panthers
- Half of Carolina's games this year -- five out of 11 -- have gone over the point total.
- Carolina has put together a 6-5 record against the spread this season.
- The average points per game output for the Panthers this season, 23, is 4.8 fewer than the 27.8 the Vikings have given up in each contest.
- In games where Carolina scores at least 23 points this season, they are 2-4 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Minnesota is 4-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.8 points.
- Carolina has a 4-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-3 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- The average total the Vikings have had set in games this season is 4.2 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average over/under for Panthers games this year is 2.3 less points than the point total of 50.0 in this outing.
- The Vikings and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup's point total (50.0 points) in 80% of their games this year (eight of 10 opportunities).
- In five of 11 outings (45.5%) this year, Carolina has combined with its opponents to score more than 50.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.6 less points per game (49.4) than this matchup's total of 50.0 points.
- The Vikings and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 2.5 more points per game than the point total of 50.0 set in this matchup.
Vikings Key Players
- Kirk Cousins leads Minnesota with 2,461 passing yards (246.1 ypg) on 184-of-275 with 20 touchdowns against 11 interceptions over the course of 10 games this season.
- The team's top rusher, Dalvin Cook, has carried the ball 201 times for 1,069 yards (118.8 per game), with 13 touchdowns in nine games this year. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 234 receiving yards 26.0 per game) on 25 catches (with one receiving touchdown).
- In 10 games this season, Alexander Mattison has rushed for 332 yards (33.2 per game) on 72 carries with one touchdown.
- Justin Jefferson's 848 receiving yards (84.8 yards per game) leads the team through 10 games. He has 45 receptions on 59 targets with four touchdowns.
- Kyle Rudolph has put together a 266-yard season so far (26.6 yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 21 passes on 27 targets over 10 games.
- D.J. Wonnum has 3.0 sacks to lead the team through nine games, and also has 4.0 TFL and 12 tackles.
- Eric Kendricks is the team's tackle leader through 10 games this year. He's totaled 94 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two interceptions.
- Harrison Smith has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 51 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and six passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Vikings:Irv Smith Jr.: Doubtful (Groin),Jordan Brailford: Out (Not Injury Related),Ezra Cleveland: Out (Ankle)
Panthers Key Players
- Teddy Bridgewater has 2,553 passing yards (255.3 ypg) to lead Carolina, completing 71.9% of his passes and collecting touchdown 13 passes and seven interceptions over the course of 10 games this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 196 rushing yards (19.6 ypg) on 35 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Mike Davis' team-high 449 rushing yards (40.8 per game) have come on 111 carries, with three touchdowns in 11 games this year. He's also added 305 yards (27.7 per game) on 49 catches with two touchdowns.
- In three games this season, Christian McCaffrey has collected 224 yards (74.7 per game) on 59 attempts with five touchdowns, while also catching 17 passes for 149 yards (49.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- D.J. Moore's 863 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 80 times and has collected 46 receptions and four touchdowns through 11 games (averaging 78.5 yards per game).
- Robby Anderson has hauled in 71 passes (on 97 targets) for 819 yards (74.5 yards per game) and one touchdown in 11 games this year.
- Brian Burns has 5.0 sacks to lead the team through 11 games, and also has 5.0 TFL and 42 tackles.
- Shaq Thompson is the team's top-tackler through 11 games this year. He's amassed 86 tackles and 4.0 TFL.
- Donte Jackson has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 18 tackles and six passes defended to his name over 10 games.
Panthers:Brandon Zylstra: Questionable (Shoulder),Donte Jackson: Doubtful (Toe),Christian McCaffrey: Questionable (Shoulder),Tahir Whitehead: Questionable (Rib),Russell Okung: Questionable (Calf),Sam Franklin Jr.: Questionable (Ankle),Marquis Haynes: Questionable (Shoulder),John Miller: Questionable (Knee),Dennis Daley: Out (Concussion)