- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Warriors vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, May 12
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 46 of his last 87 games (+13.00 Units / 14% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 30 of his last 44 away games (+11.00 Units / 17% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+10.30 Units / 37% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 32 games (+9.35 Units / 20% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 40 of his last 72 games (+9.20 Units / 9% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, May 12
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Assists Under in 26 of his last 36 games (+15.90 Units / 30% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 26 of his last 36 games (+15.85 Units / 37% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Over in 19 of his last 24 games at home (+12.60 Units / 34% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in 24 of his last 35 games (+12.55 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Rebounds Under in 29 of his last 41 games at home (+12.05 Units / 22% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Patrick Baldwin Jr. (Warriors): Baldwin Jr. is questionable for Friday’s (May.12) game against Los Angeles.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins is questionable for Friday’s (May.12) game against Los Angeles.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Iguodala underwent successful surgery on his left wrist Tuesday and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Friday’s (May 12) game against Golden State.
- Mo Bamba (Lakers): Bamba is questionable for Friday’s (May 12) game against Golden State.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Friday’s (May 12) game against Golden State.
Warriors vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||+3.5 -115||O 219.5 -110||+135|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-3.5 -105||U 219.5 -110||-160|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.