The Cincinnati Bengals (2-6-1) are only 1.0-point underdogs against the Washington Football Team (2-7) on Sunday, November 22, 2020. An over/under of 46.5 is set for the game. Place your wager with the best online sportsbook on Washington vs Washington and other week 11 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Landover, MD
- Stadium: FedExField
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on Washington
- Washington has put together a losing 3-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- Washington has split its games 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.0-point favorites.
- Half of Washington's games this year -- four out of nine -- have gone over the point total.
- Washington scores 20 points per game, 7.8 fewer than Cincinnati surrenders per matchup (27.8).
- Washington is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall in games when it records at least 20 points.
- Cincinnati has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 2-3-1 record overall in games when it surrenders 22.7 points or less.
- Washington has an even 2-2-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-3 overall in home games.
Betting on the Bengals
- Cincinnati has a 6-3 record against the spread.
- Cincinnati is 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.0 point.
- Six Cincinnati's nine games this year have gone over the point total (66.7% of its opportunities).
- Cincinnati averages just 1.5 fewer points per game (22.7) than Washington gives up (24.2).
- Cincinnati is 6-0 against the spread and 2-3-1 overall in games when it records at least 22.7 points.
- Washington has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall in games when it gives up 20 points or less.
- Cincinnati has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 0-4-1 overall in away games.
Betting on the Total - What to Look For
- Washington's games have gone over 46.5 points three times this season 33.3% of matchups).
- Cincinnati has played five games this year that ended with a combined score higher than 46.5 points (55.6% of its outings).
- These two teams rack up a combined 42.7 points per game, 3.8 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams average 52 combined points per game, 5.5 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Washington's contests this year have an average total of 44.2, 2.3 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Cincinnati has a 50.4-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 3.9 more points than this game's total.
Washington Key Players
- Dwayne Haskins leads Washington with 939 passing yards (234.8 ypg) on 89-of-146 with four touchdowns against three interceptions over the course of four games this season.
- Antonio Gibson has carried the ball 103 times for a team-high 436 yards (48.4 per game), with seven touchdowns in nine games this year. He's also tacked on 26 catches for 202 yards (22.4 per game).
- In nine games this season, J.D. McKissic has 291 receiving yards (32.3 per game) on 41 catches, while also piling up 174 yards (19.3 per game) on 43 attempts with one touchdown.
- Terry McLaurin's team-high 787 receiving yards (87.4 yards per game) have come on 57 catches (and 86 targets) with three touchdowns through nine games.
- Logan Thomas has racked up 302 yards (33.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 28 passes on 52 targets over nine games this year.
- Montez Sweat has 5.0 sacks to lead the team through nine games, and also has 6.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Jon Bostic, Washington's top-tackler, has 67 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks in nine games this year.
- Kendall Fuller has a team-leading four interceptions to go along with 22 tackles and five passes defended over seven games.
Washington: No Injuries Listed
Bengals Key Players
- Joe Burrow has 2,485 passing yards (276.1 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 65.4% of his passes and recording touchdown 12 passes and five interceptions over the course of nine games this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 130 rushing yards (14.4 ypg) on 35 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Giovani Bernard, has carried the ball 48 times for 173 yards (19.2 per game), with two touchdowns in nine games this year. He's also caught 28 passes for 207 yards (23.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In nine games this season, Burrow has 0 receiving yards (0.0 per game) on zero catches, while also collecting 130 yards (14.4 per game) on 35 attempts with three touchdowns.
- Tyler Boyd's 625 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 76 times and has collected 60 receptions and three touchdowns through nine games (averaging 69.4 yards per game).
- Tee Higgins has put together a 603-yard season so far (67.0 yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 40 passes on 61 targets in nine games.
- Carl Lawson leads the team with 3.5 sacks through nine games, and also has 2.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Jessie Bates III is the team's leading tackler through nine games this year. He's picked up 65 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions.
Bengals: No Injuries Listed