The Washington Football Team (2-5) host the New York Giants (1-7) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 in matchup between NFC East foes at FedExField. New York is a 3.5-point underdog. The contest has a point total of 43.0. Bet on Washington vs Washington and other week 9 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Landover, MD
- Stadium: FedExField
Bet the Game with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on Washington
- Washington has put together a 3-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- Washington's games have gone under the point total in four out of seven outings this season (57.1%).
- Washington averages 5.9 fewer points per game (19) than New York surrenders (24.9).
- Washington is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 19 points.
- When New York allows opponents to score no more than 18.1 points, it has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 1-3 record overall.
- Washington's record against the spread in home games this year is 2-1-1, and its record at home overall is 2-2.
Betting on the Giants
- New York has compiled a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- Just five of New York's eight games this year have gone over the point total (37.5% of its outings).
- This year, New York racks up 5.5 fewer points per game (18.1) than Washington surrenders (23.6).
- New York is 3-1 against the spread and 1-3 overall in games when it puts up at least 18.1 points.
- Washington has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall in games when it surrenders 19 points or less.
- New York's record against the spread in away games this year is 4-0, and its record on the road overall is 0-4.
Bettting on the Total - What to Look For
- Washington's games have gone over 43.0 points four times this season 57.1% of matchups).
- Four of New York's games have gone over 43.0 points this year (50% of matchups).
- These two teams score a combined 37.1 points per game, 5.9 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Combined, these teams surrender 48.5 points per game, 5.5 more points than this matchup's total.
- Washington's matchups this year have an average total of 42.6, 0.4 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- New York's matchups this season have a 43-point average over/under, equal to this game's total.
Washington Key Players
- Dwayne Haskins has 939 passing yards (234.8 ypg) to lead Washington, completing 61% of his passes and throwing touchdown four passes and three interceptions over the course of four games this season.
- Antonio Gibson has carried the ball 84 times for a team-high 371 yards (53.0 per game), with four touchdowns in seven games this year. He's also tacked on 19 catches for 147 yards (21.0 per game).
- In seven games this season, J.D. McKissic has rushed for 151 yards (21.6 per game) on 32 carries, while also helping out in the passing game with 183 yards (26.1 per game) on 25 catches.
- Terry McLaurin's 577 receiving yards (82.4 yards per game) leads the team through seven games. He has 43 receptions on 69 targets with two touchdowns.
- Logan Thomas has put together a 208-yard season so far (29.7 yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 21 passes on 40 targets in seven games.
- Montez Sweat has racked up 5.0 sacks to pace the team through seven games, while also recording 6.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Jon Bostic is the team's tackle leader through seven games this year. He's amassed 53 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- Kendall Fuller has a team-high four interceptions to go along with eight tackles and five passes defended over five games.
Washington: Dontrelle Inman: Doubtful (Hamstring), Geron Christian: Doubtful (Knee)
Giants Key Players
- Daniel Jones leads New York with 1,666 passing yards (208.3 ypg) on 168-of-272 with seven touchdowns against nine interceptions over eight games this season. He also adds 316 rushing yards (39.5 ypg) on 34 carries.
- Jones' team-high 316 rushing yards (39.5 per game) have come on 34 carries in eight games this year.
- In five games this season, Devonta Freeman has 58 receiving yards (11.6 per game) on seven catches, while also collecting 172 yards (34.4 per game) on 54 carries with one touchdown.
- Darius Slayton's 485 receiving yards paces all receivers on the team. He's been targeted 57 times and has totaled 32 receptions and three touchdowns through eight games (averaging 60.6 yards per game).
- Evan Engram has put together a 284-yard season so far (35.5 yards per game), reeling in 31 passes on 54 targets in eight games.
- Leonard Williams has 4.0 sacks to lead the team through eight games, and also has 6.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Blake Martinez is the team's tackle leader through eight games this year. He's amassed 81 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and two sacks.
Giants: Ryan Lewis: Out (Hamstring), Devonta Freeman: Out (Ankle)
This article powered by Data Skrive