You control the number of entries to win a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Through Aug. 23, 2021, you can enter to win a VIP trip to Arizona to golf with Max Homa. A Scottsdale native, Homa is a two-time winner on the PGA Tour – 2019 Wells Fargo Championship and 2021 Genesis Invitational – and will host two people for a private round in his hometown.
By opting in to the promotion (from your account or by mail as outlined in the terms and conditions below), you earn one entry into the sweepstakes. You can earn an additional entry with each $5 bet placed on golf odds (-300 odds or greater). There is no limit on the number of entries per account.
The winner will receive round-trip airfare for two, three-night accommodations in Scottsdale, and one round of golf with Homa at an Arizona course.
Visit your account now to enter, and check out updated golf betting odds to earn additional entries.
Terms and Conditions:
NO PURCHASE OR WAGER OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR WAGER OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of the Promotion is BetMGM LLC (“Sponsor”), 210 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ 07311.
- Timing: Promotional entry period begins on August 3, 2021 at 10:00 AM ET and ends on August 23, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET (“Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. All entries must be submitted within the Entry Period.
- How to Participate: You may enter the Promotion in any of the following ways:
Opt-in entry: During the Entry Period, visit https://www.betMGM.com or the BetMGM mobile application (collectively, the “Website”) and log into your Sportsbook Account. Then, access the “Max Homa’s Summer Swing Sweepstakes” page under the tab labeled “Promotions” and opt-in to the Promotion. You must opt into the Promotion on the Website in order to be eligible to win a prize. You will receive one entry for opting into the Promotion.
Wager entry: Once you have opted into the Promotion, as described above, place a $5 or more wager (-300 odds or greater) on any PGA Tour market through the Website during the Promotion Period. For each such wager, you will receive one entry. You must opt into the Promotion on the Website in order to be eligible to win a prize.
Mail-In entry: During the Entry Period, legibly hand-print your first and last name, email address, and Sportsbook Account user ID on a postcard or piece of paper no larger than 6” x 8” (“Postcard”) and mail the Postcard in a business size #10 envelope with first-class postage affixed to: BetMGM LLC, Max Homa’s Summer Swing Sweepstakes, 210 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ 07311. All mail-in entries must be hand-printed. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the end date of the Promotion and received no more than five (5) days after the end date of the Promotion. The postmark date on mail entries will be considered the date of entry. For each such mail-in entry received by Sponsor, you will receive one entry.
Entries must be received before the end of the Entry Period to be eligible for the Promotion. If you choose to submit an entry via your web-enabled mobile device, data rates may apply. See your wireless service provider for details on rates and capabilities.
Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limits, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules may be disqualified from the Promotion at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. All materials submitted by participants become the property of Sponsor and, unless otherwise indicated herein, will not be returned. For purposes of this Promotion, an online entry is “received” when Sponsor’s Website’s servers record the entry information, and a mail-in entry (if applicable) when such entry is physically received by Sponsor at the address provided herein. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming entry or “thanks for entering” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of this Promotion. The Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. All entrants submitting materials/content as part of the Promotion will be non-exclusively licensing (with the unlimited right to sublicense) to Promotion Entities the right to use such materials, and the images related thereto (including entrant’s name, social media account username and likeness), for any purpose (including any and all commercial purposes) with the right to modify the materials and make derivative works thereof.
- Winner Selection and Notification: On or about September 6, 2021, one (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing by representatives of Sponsor from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The selected potential winners will be notified via email and/or telephone. Sponsor is not obligated to leave a voice, recorded, or another message. Each selected potential winner will be required to respond to the notification within two (2) business days of the date and time notification was sent/attempted by Sponsor, with the required information or prize will be forfeited. The selected potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVEN IF YOUR ENTRY IS IDENTIFIED AND/OR CONTACTED AS A POTENTIAL WINNER AT THE CLOSE OF THIS PROMOTION, YOU HAVE NOT YET WON A PRIZE. POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, AND MUST MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE AN ENTRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED AS A WINNER AND A PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.
Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) and an IRS W-9 form to Sponsor. If required by Sponsor, these documents will be sent out to each potential winner by email along with instructions on to how to return them to Sponsor. In addition, each potential winner’s guest, if any, may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be required to execute and return a release of liability as directed in order to participate in the prize as winner’s guest. Each potential winner and his or her guest, if any, may be required to provide his/her U. S. Social Security Number for tax purposes. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Affidavit procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential winner. Sponsor may share each potential winner’s name and contact information with Promotion Entities and/or any prize provider, as applicable, if necessary. Upon completion and acceptance of the Affidavit and once a potential winner provides the necessary proof of travel documents, then he or she will be declared the Winner.
In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a selected potential winner may be disqualified (and may forfeit his/her prize), and an alternate potential winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries if such selected potential winner (i) is unreachable or does not timely respond to any communication from Sponsor (or its designee) (or if a winner notification is returned as undeliverable), (ii) declines or cannot accept, receive or use a prize for any reason, (iii) fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, and/or (iv) does not comply with these Official Rules. Forfeited prizes may not be awarded. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified and/or is unable to satisfy the requirements herein, Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to award the prize to an alternate potential winner (if necessary and time permitting) who successfully meets the requirements to receive a prize but reserves the right to not award the prize after multiple efforts to identify an alternate potential winner (if any) who accepts the prize.
Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of these Official Rules, of administration of the Promotion, and of selection/determination of the potential winner(s).Sponsor’s decisions in all matters related to the Promotion are final and binding. Each selected potential winner may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be required to show a valid state issued driver’s license, government-issued identification or other identification (subject to Sponsor’s approval) as evidence of identity.
- Prizes: A total of one (1) prize is offered in this Promotion. The prize will be awarded to one (1) winner. The prize consists of the following elements:
Round-trip domestic airfare for winner and one (1) guest from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Scottsdale, AZ
One Round of golf for winner and guest with Max Homa at an Arizona course (date as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion)
Three (3) -night accommodations (one room, double occupancy, room and tax only) in Scottsdale, AZ (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion)
Estimated retail value (“ERV”) of prize is $3,000. Actual retail value (“ARV”) of prize may vary based on, among other things, winner’s city of departure. Any difference between ERV and ARV will not be awarded. For any prize with an actual retail value (“ARV”) of six hundred dollars ($600) or greater, Sponsor will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to winner for the ARV of prize for the year in which prize was won.
All details of prizes will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. Restrictions may apply. Prizes are not redeemable for cash except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions will be made except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any element of a prize) for one of equal or greater retail value. The value of prizes set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the prizes’ ARV, and the actual fair market value of the prizes will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion and will be final and binding and cannot be appealed. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of prizes not specified herein as being awarded are winner’s sole responsibility, including without limitation, ground transportation, luggage fees, meals, gratuities and souvenirs associated with the prizes.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW (OR MAY LIMIT) DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Trip must be taken on dates and times designated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate potential winner. Sponsor reserves right to change dates. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide ground transportation in place of air transportation if winner lives within a reasonable driving distance of Scottsdale, AZ, as determined by Sponsor, and to award no additional compensation or substitution for the difference in prize value. Travel and hotel arrangements determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Transportation to and from the airport in the winner’s home city is expressly excluded. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. The winner’s guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of winner notification. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents, including passports and visas (if applicable) prior to travel. In the event that the winner or his/her guest are unable to obtain a passport or visa prior to trip departure date outlined above the winner in question will forfeit the prize in its entirety and the prize may be awarded to an alternate potential winner at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of Prize(s), and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. All travel and lodging will be at the risk of winner and guest. Winner and guest must comply with all applicable prize venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of applicable prize element. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. No changes may be made by winner (or their guest(s)) to prize details once any portion of arrangements has been made. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize. If winner chooses to redeem and/or participate in any portion of the prize with no guest, the remaining elements of the prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligations to winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. Prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. Restrictions may apply. PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATIONS, PARKING, OR TRANSPORTATION BEYOND THAT DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize(s) or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to defend and indemnify Released Parties from any and all claims or liability resulting or arising from the Promotion and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize(s), including express warranties provided exclusively by prize provider that are sent along with the prize(s); (c) if selected as a Promotion winner, to the posting of such entrant’s name on the Website and the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion or forfeiture of the prize(s) at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Released Parties shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, epidemic, public health emergency, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event expressly includes (i) an outbreak or resurgence of COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization, which, together with any related strains, variants and mutations thereof and other similar infectious diseases, are collectively referred to herein as “COVID-19”) or, (2) action, order, regulation or guidance taken or issued by a government authority in response to an actual or threatened outbreak or resurgence of COVID-19.
Released Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (ii) technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit or interfere with a participant’s ability to take part in the Promotion; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or notices (including winner notifications, if applicable); (vi) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alternation of entry or other materials; (vii) any printing, typographical, human, administrative or technical errors or omissions in any material associated with the Promotion; and/or (viii) any injury, loss, costs, expenses or damages to persons or property (including, but not limited to, damage to any computer system or mobile device related to participation in, accessing or downloading information related to the Promotion) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any Promotion related activity; and/or (ix) any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any persons.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, each winner agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor, NBA Entities and its designees may, without any limitation or further compensation, use his or her name, voice, biographical data and/or likeness in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, for any commercial purpose including, but not limited to, advertising and promoting the Promotion or any other promotion, contest or Promotion sponsored by the Sponsor.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion (or any portion of the Promotion) at any time without prior notice or consent for any reason, including, without limitation, should an error, virus, bug, computer problem or other cause or issue corrupt, restrict, prevent or inhibit the administration, security or proper operation of the Promotion and, in such situation, to select the potential winner from the remaining eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor determines entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards against one or more of the Releasees shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees (or other professionals’ fees); and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim and/or seek indirect, punitive, incidental, special and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
Each entrant must be the rightful owner or have authorized use of the email account associated with the entrant’s submitted email address (if provided). If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the BetMGM Sports account provided. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New Jersey, USA, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey. By entering (or participating in any Promotion-related activity), entrants (and others) consent to the jurisdiction and venue of federal, state and local courts located in Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List and Official Rules: For the name of the winner(s) or a copy of these rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents need not affix return postage) to: BetMGM, LLC, Marketing attn.: Max Homa’s Summer Swing Sweepstakes, 210 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ 07311. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Promotion.
- Miscellaneous: No waiver of any of the provisions of these Official Rules shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof, nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided. If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Official Rules, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with any person or other entity, including any third party, other than BetMGM, LLC.
RESPONSIBLE GAMING: Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. CO, IA, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA or WV only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 (CO & VA), call 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA & WV), call 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), or call or text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN).
NJ only: OLG Internal Control Winners applies to this promotion
Place Golf Wagers at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated live sports betting for Ryder Cup betting and more events. Whether you’re betting on your computer with online sports betting or your phone with mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app), BetMGM is your ticket.