- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Wizards vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 24
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+10.70 Units / 90% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 94% ROI)
- Daniel Gafford has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.80 Units / 52% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.85 Units / 43% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.55 Units / 51% ROI)
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 24
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Christian Wood has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+11.30 Units / 54% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+9.45 Units / 53% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+8.20 Units / 39% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 23 games at home (+8.15 Units / 29% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+7.55 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kristaps Porzingis (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Porzingis is week-to-week with a sprained left ankle.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber hopes to return prior to the All-Star break, according to Tim MacMahon of ESPN.com.
- Christian Wood (Mavericks): Wood suffered a fractured left thumb and will be re-evaluated in one week, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Wizards vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+7.5 -110||O 225.5 -110||+240|
|Dallas Mavericks||-7.5 -110||U 225.5 -110||-300|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.