- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Wizards vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+12.00 Units / 93% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+9.20 Units / 96% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.85 Units / 44% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.55 Units / 53% ROI)
- Daniel Gafford has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.00 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.40 Units / 72% ROI)
- Tari Eason has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 9 games (+7.30 Units / 79% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.25 Units / 70% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.55 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.35 Units / 103% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kristaps Porzingis (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Porzingis is week-to-week with a sprained left ankle.
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. will be re-evaluated in one week, according to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle.
- Jabari Smith Jr. (Rockets): Smith Jr. is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan 25) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||-2.5 -115||O 231.5 -110||-145|
|Houston Rockets||+2.5 -105||U 231.5 -110||+120|
The Wizards are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.