- The Farmers Insurance Open is Jan. 25-28 from Torrey Pines.
- The tournament will be played Wednesday-Saturday.
- Golf Channel and CBS will provide the TV coverage.
The Farmers Insurance Open, which has a purse of $8.7 million, will be played Jan. 25-28 at Torrey Pines in San Diego, California.
Five of the top 10 players in the Official World Golf Rankings are in the field, including Jon Rahm, who has won each of his last two starts.
Rahm has the best golf odds to win at +150 going into the final round.
Farmers Insurance Open Format
There are 156 players in the field, and there will be the standard cut after the second round to the top 65 players and ties.
There are two courses at Torrey Pines — the North and the South Course. Players will alternate between the North and South courses for the first two rounds. The final two rounds will be on the South Course.
The tournament will also be played Wednesday-Saturday to avoid going head-to-head with the NFL playoffs on Sunday.
Farmers Insurance Open TV Schedule, Times, Channel
- Wednesday, Jan. 25: 3:00-7:00 p.m. ET, Golf Channel
- Thursday, Jan. 26: 3:00-7:00 p.m. ET, Golf Channel
- Friday, Jan. 27: 3:00-5:00 p.m. ET, Golf Channel; 5:00-8:00 p.m. ET, CBS
- Saturday, Jan. 28: 2:30-4:30 p.m. ET, Golf Channel; 4:30-8:00 p.m. ET, CBS
What Channel Is the Farmers Insurance Open On?
The Farmers Insurance Open is on the Golf Channel exclusively Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday and Saturday, coverage is split between Golf Channel and CBS.
Farmers Insurance Open PGA Tour Live, Featured Groups
Wednesday, Jan. 25: 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+; 3:00-7:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+
Thursday, Jan. 26: 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+; 3:00-7:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+
Friday, Jan. 27: 12:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+; 3:00-8:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+
Saturday, Jan. 28: 12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. ET, ESPN+; 2:30-8:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+
Who Won the Farmers Insurance Open Last Year?
Luke List (-15) won the Farmers Insurance Open last year. He beat Will Zalatoris on the first playoff hole. List shot a 6-under 66 in the final round.
Farmers Insurance Open History, Past Winners
How To Bet on PGA Odds
BetMGM is the premier online sportsbook for updated PGA odds each year. And it’s very easy to place your wagers:
- Sign up for a BetMGM account (and take advantage of a welcome offer) or log in to an existing account.
- Visit the golf betting page or PGA Tour betting page.
- Browse odd for that week’s tournament or a future tournament.
- Add a wager to your betting slip.
- Input a stake and place your bet!
From smaller early-season tournaments to major championships, you can bet on every PGA Tour tournament!