- Scottie Scheffler is playing in his fourth The American Express.
- He won four times last season.
- He tees off at 8:41 a.m. PT (11:41 p.m. ET) in the first round at La Quinta.
Thursday will be Scottie Scheffler’s fourth start in The American Express. Scheffler has already set the bar high in the 2022-23 season with three top-10 finishes.
He comes into the tournament as one of the favorites at +1000 in the golf odds to win.
Last year was a career-year for Scheffler. He won four times, including the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play, The Masters, Arnold Palmer Invitational, and the WM Phoenix Open.
The tournament has a purse of $8 million.
Scottie Scheffler’s Tee Time
Scheffler tees off alongside Tony Finau at La Quinta Country Club in California in Round 1. Here are his 2023 AMEX tee times:
- First Round: Tee #1, 8:41 a.m. PT (11:41 a.m. ET), La Quinta Country Club
- Second Round: Tee #10, 10:31 a.m. PT (1:31 ET), Nicklaus Tournament Course
- Third Round: Tee #1, 9:58 a.m. PT (12:58 p.m. ET) Pete Dye Stadium Course
Scottie Scheffler at The American Express
|Year||Finish||First RD||Second RD||Third RD||Fourth RD|
Golf Odds at BetMGM
Betting is a unique way to take your weekly golf excitement to the next level.
With a variety of markets for tournament winner, top-10 finish, player props, and more, you can watch each tee shot, sand save, and birdie putt with anticipation. Whether you like Scottie Scheffler to win, Rory McIlroy to finish in the top three, or Justin Thomas to birdie the next hole, there’s something for everyone.
Check out the sportsbook today to place a bet online!