Basketball Betting & Basketball Odds Online
As Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors aim for their fifth NBA championship in nine years, Bill Self and Kansas attempt to defend their national championship, Candace Parker and the Chicago Sky chase another title, and international basketball leagues heat up around the globe, you have access to all basketball odds at the online sportsbook.
Are you ready to get closer to the action on the court?
How To Bet on Basketball Odds
Betting on basketball odds has never been easier.
Regardless if you’re a new bettor checking out mobile sports betting from the BetMGM Sportsbook app or a longtime fan browsing online sports betting opportunities from your computer, there are a variety of ways to bet on basketball, including live betting and parlays.
- Live sports betting: With live sports betting, you can place live bets on basketball odds. From the opening tip through the final buzzer of a New Orleans Pelicans vs. Denver Nuggets game and thousands of other games throughout the year, live basketball betting is available.
- Moneyline: On the moneyline, you bet on a certain team to win the game. If, for example, Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets are -150 money line favorites to beat LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers, you could profit $33.33 on a $50 bet with a Nets’ win.
- Spread: With a spread bet, you bet on one team winning (or losing) by a certain margin. If, for example, LaMelo Ball and the Charlotte Hornets are 3.5-point favorites over Cade Cunningham and the Detroit Pistons, the Hornets must win by at least four points to cover the spread and cash spread bets. The Pistons must lose by fewer than four points (or win) to cover their spread.
- Over/under (totals): With an over/under total, you bet on the total points scored by both teams. If, for example, the total for a New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers game is 225.5, you can bet they’ll combine for fewer (i.e., under) or more (i.e., over) points than 225.5. Over/under total odds are also available for quarters and halves in the NBA, college basketball, WNBA, and other events.
- Halftime Lines: At the halftime horn, check out the sports book for halftime odds. You can bet on a second-half spread, player prop, or over/under total.
- Futures and outrights: Another popular market where you bet on the championship winner, conference winners, division winners, and MVPs. Do you think Nikola Jokic can win MVP? Will Tommy Lloyd lead the Arizona Wildcats to their first national championship since 1997?
Parlays are a unique way to add more excitement to each three-pointer, fastbreak, and final-minute heroics.
By combining multiple bets into one wager, your potential payout increases, as does the entertainment throughout one night, entire day, or weekend of basketball betting.
Select or from the live event list to view media.