Basketball Betting & Basketball Odds Online
Basketball betting never sleeps at BetMGM.
As Devin Booker and the Phoenix Suns aim for a return trip to the NBA Finals, Scott Drew and Baylor seek a second straight national championship, and EuroLeague betting action heats up, you have access to all basketball odds at the BetMGM sportsbook.
How to bet on basketball odds
Regardless if you’re betting on your phone with mobile sports betting (on the BetMGM Sportsbook app) or on your computer with online sports betting, there are a variety of ways to bet on basketball, including live betting, One Game Parlays, and more.
- Live sports betting: With live sports betting, you can place live bets on basketball odds. From the opening tip through the final buzzer of a Detroit Pistons vs. Los Angeles Lakers game and thousands of other games throughout the year, live basketball betting is available. While you’re watching a game on TV or tracking scores online, check out BetMGM live betting for the highest level of online betting.
- Money line: On the money line, you bet on a certain team to win the game. If the Brooklyn Nets are -150 money line favorites to beat the Los Angeles Lakers, you could profit $33.33 with a Nets’ win.
- Spread: With a spread bet, you bet on one team winning (or losing) by a certain margin. If, for example, LaMelo Ball and the Charlotte Hornets are 3.5-point favorites over Cade Cunningham and the Detroit Pistons, the Hornets must win by at least four points to cover the spread and cash spread bets. The Pistons must lose by fewer than four points (or win) to cover their spread.
- Over/under (totals): With an over/under total, you bet on the total points scored by both teams. If, for example, the total for a Brooklyn Nets vs. Denver Nuggets game is 225.5, you can bet they’ll combine for fewer (i.e., under) or more (i.e., over) points than 225.5. Over/under total odds are also available for quarters and halves in the NBA, college basketball, WNBA, and other events.
- Halftime Lines: At the halftime horn, check out the sports book for halftime odds. You can bet on a second-half spread, player prop, or over/under total.
- Parlays: This wager allows you to combine your bets to increase your payout. However, to win, all your selections need to be correct. At BetMGM, you can bet on One Game Parlays or build your own parlay, all of which come with bigger potential payouts and more excitement.
- Futures and outrights: Another popular market where you bet on the championship winner, conference winners, division winners, and MVPs. Do you think Nikola Jokic will repeat as MVP? Will Tommy Lloyd lead the Arizona Wildcats to their first national championship since 1997? Can Kahleah Copper and the Chicago Sky win another WNBA championship?
Select or from the live event list to view media.