Basketball Odds Online
BetMGM is the best online sportsbook for year-round basketball betting, including NBA betting!
As Jaylen Brown and the Boston Celtics chase their first championship since 2008, Dan Hurley and UConn prepare for a title defense, and international basketball leagues heat up around the globe, you have access to all basketball odds at the online sportsbook.
Are you ready to get closer to the action on the court?
How To Bet on Basketball Odds
Regardless if you’re a new bettor checking out mobile sports betting from the BetMGM Sportsbook app or a longtime fan browsing online sports betting opportunities from your computer, there are a variety of ways to bet on basketball, including live betting and parlays.
- Live sports betting: With live sports betting, you can place live bets on basketball odds. From the opening tip through the final buzzer of a Phoenix Suns vs. Denver Nuggets game and thousands of other games throughout the year, live basketball betting is available.
- Moneyline: On the moneyline, you bet on a certain team to win the game. If, for example, Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers are -150 moneyline favorites to beat the Milwaukee Bucks, you could profit $33.33 on a $50 bet with a Sixers’ win.
- Spread: With a spread bet, you bet on one team winning (or losing) by a certain margin. If, for example, Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors are 3.5-point favorites over Jamal Murray and the Nuggets, the Warriors must win by at least four points to cover the spread and cash spread bets. The Nuggets must lose by fewer than four points (or win) to cover their spread.
- Over/under (totals): With an over/under total, you bet on the total points scored by both teams. If, for example, the total for a New York Knicks vs. Memphis Grizzlies game is 225.5, you can bet they’ll combine for fewer (i.e., under) or more (i.e., over) points than 225.5. Over/under total odds are also available for quarters and halves in the NBA, college basketball, WNBA, and other events.
- Halftime Lines: At the halftime horn, check out the sports book for halftime odds. You can bet on a second-half spread, player prop, or over/under total.
- Futures and outrights: Another popular market where you bet on the championship winner, conference winners, division winners, MVPs, and more.
Parlays are a unique way to add more excitement to each three-pointer, fastbreak, and final-minute heroics.
By combining multiple bets into one wager, your potential payout increases, as does the entertainment throughout one night, entire day, or weekend of basketball betting.
Select from the live events list to view media.