EPL odds are always available at the online sportsbook!
Manchester City has dominated the EPL for most of the last decade. The Citizens have won seven of the previous 12 titles, including five of the last six, and three straight entering the 2023-24 season.
Whether you’re a first-time bettor browsing Man City’s odds for a fourth straight championship, a casual fan breaking down relegation odds, or a longtime diehard placing a top-four finish bet on Arsenal, there’s something for everyone with Premier League odds.
EPL Relegation Odds
Leicester City, Leeds United, and Southampton were relegated from the EPL after the 2022-23 season.
Who will be next in 2024?
Can Luton Town stick around for more than one year? Will the Wolverhampton Wanderers, a former yo-yo club of the 1980s, make it to a seventh straight EPL season?
EPL Betting FAQs
Betting on Premier League odds has never been easier and more fun. There’s a variety of different types of match bets, including:
- Full-time result: The end result of the match.
- Halftime score: The score at halftime of the match.
- Double chance: Pick a team to win or draw.
- Total goals (over/under): Total goals scored in the match.
- Parlays: Combine multiple wagers into one parlay bet to increase odds and potential payout.
- Live betting: Place wagers during matches with live sports betting odds.
And there are many futures bets, including:
- League winner: Champion of the EPL.
- Top-4 finish: Club finishes within the top four.
- Top-10 finish: Club finishes within the top 10.
- Relegation: Club is relegated to the English Football League Championship.
Check out updated EPL odds and other soccer odds today to get closer to the action!
Select or from the live event list to view media.