College Football Conference Champion Odds
College football is back as all 130 FBS teams prepare for a 2021 season filled with packed stadiums, full schedules, and college football betting odds, including conference championship betting.
One year after opt-outs and cancellations peppered the most unconventional season in college football history, normalcy has returned. And college football betting is the best way to take the excitement to a new level.
At BetMGM, you can view updated college football conference championship odds and leverage your football knowledge and betting expertise into winning bets.
- AAC Odds: Alleyes are on Cincinnati as the Bearcats chase the College Football Playoff, but Luke Fickell, Desmond Ridder, and Co. can’t grab the Group of Five’s first-ever playoff berth if they don’t win the American Athletic Conference Championship.
- ACC Odds: Clemson aims for a seventh straight ACC Championship, tied for the longest active streak in the FBS, as D.J. Uiagalelei replaces Trevor Lawrence as starting quarterback. The last non-Clemson team to win the conference was Florida State in 2014.
- Big 12 Odds: Oklahoma is also chasing a seventh straight conference championship, though they aren’t doing so with a new quarterback. Spencer Rattler is back as a Heisman favorite as the Sooners seek another Big 12 championship.
- Big Ten Odds: Since Ohio State’s 2017 Big Ten Championship, their first of four straight conference titles, they’ve lost two total conference games. Ryan Day and the Buckeyes are heavy favorites to win a fifth straight, which would extend their active Big Ten record for consecutive championships.
- Conference USA Odds: Marshall and UAB sit among the Conference USA favorites again in 2021 after meeting in last year’s conference championship. If it’s a rematch this December, it’ll be the first championship rematch in Conference USA history.
- MAC Odds: It was a strange summer in the MAC as Frank Solich abruptly retired after 16 seasons at Ohio and Lance Leipold left the stability of Buffalo for Kansas.
- Mountain West Odds: Boise State, Fresno State, and San Diego State have combined to win nine of the past ten Mountain West titles. Will the lack of parity continue in 2021, or will Nevada stop the streak?
- Pac-12 Odds: With Oregon’s seven-point win over USC in the 2020 Pac-12 Championship, the Ducks became the conference’s first repeat champions since Stanford went back-to-back in 2012 and 2013.
- SEC Odds: During Alabama’s 12-year run as the nation’s best program, they’ve won consecutive SEC championships only twice (successfully defended their title in 2015 and 2016). They’ll aim for a third successful defense in 2021 after winning last year’s title.
- Sun Belt Odds: With two preseason top-25 teams in Coastal Carolina and Louisiana, along with a third team with top-25 potential in App State, the Sun Belt is loaded and in position for the best season in conference history.
More College Football Odds
College football betting doesn’t stop with conference championship odds. You have other futures betting options, including national championship odds and win totals.
Whether you like Alabama to repeat as national champions, Ohio State to win their first championship since 2014, or a new team like Cincinnati or Texas A&M to emerge, there are national championship odds and college football win totals available at BetMGM.
Weekly college football odds are also available at the online sportsbook. Check out early college football lines today and come back throughout the season to place your bet online, partake in live sports betting, and more.
Select or from the live event list to view media.