PGA Tour Betting
PGA Tour Betting Odds
Bet on the world’s most famous golf tournaments today! From majors to invitationals, regular-season tournaments, and everything in between, BetMGM has the most exciting PGA Tour betting options for you.
Who are your favorites in the golfing world right now? There are certainly many to choose from, including established stars like Brooks Koepka, Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy and 2020 FedEx Cup winner Bryson DeChambeau, to young up and comers like Collin Morikawa and Matthew Wolff. Then you have the legends of the game like Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson still competing regularly with their young counterparts.
Betting on the PGA Tour is a year-round golfing extravaganza. Whether you’re looking to place your bets on the smaller regular season tournaments, going all out on the majors, or betting on the top players going into the FedEx Cup Playoffs, there’s an exciting PGA Tour betting option for you!
FedExCup point distribution
When betting on the PGA Tour, always remember the FedExCup points distribution are as follows:
- Official PGA Tour events played during the PGA Tour Season: 500 FedExCup points to the winner
- The Players Championship, Masters Tournament, PGA Championship, U.S. Open, and The Open Championship: 600 FedExCup points to the winner
- World Golf Championships events: 550 FedExCup points to the winner
- Additional events (played the same week as other tournaments): 300 FedExCup points to the winner
The FedExCup has three playoff rounds:
- Northern Trust of 125 players with the most points from Regular Season
- BMW Championship: 70 players based off previous playoff results
- Tour Championship: 30 top players with the winner taking away an official victory and a $15 million bonus
With BetMGM Sportsbook, we always bring our A-game to the sports betting arena. Register today and choose from a wide variety of enticing online sports betting options for golfing tournaments and much more.