PGA Tour Odds
PGA Tour odds are always available at the online sportsbook!
After a return to normalcy with a sensational 2021-22 season, what’s in store for the 2022-23 season? Can Scottie Scheffler defend his Masters win? Will Jordan Spieth and Rory McIlroy end long major droughts?
Whatever your golf predictions are for the remainder of the 2022-23 season, you can make them by betting on PGA odds at BetMGM.
How to Bet on PGA Odds
BetMGM is the premier destination for PGA odds this week.
From the Fortinet Championship in September through the Tour Championship in August, you can place weekly bets on multi-time major winners like Collin Morikawa and Justin Thomas or breakout players like Justin Suh or Taylor Montgomery.
2022-23 PGA Tour Schedule
- Sept. 18 - Fortinet Championship
- Oct. 2 - Sanderson Farms Championship
- Oct. 9 - Shriners Children's Open
- Oct. 16 - Zozo Championship
- Oct. 23 - CJ Cup
- Oct. 30 - WGC-HSBC Champions
- Oct. 30- Butterfield Bermuda Championship
- Nov. 6 - World Wide Technology Championship
- Nov. 13 - Cadence Bank Houston Open
- Nov. 20 - RSM Classic
- Jan. 8 - Sentry Tournament of Champions
- Jan. 15 - Sony Open in Hawaii
- Jan. 22 - The American Express
- Jan. 28 - Farmers Insurance Open
- Feb. 6 - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Feb. 12 - WM Phoenix Open
- Feb. 19 - Genesis Invitational
- Feb. 26 - The Honda Classic
- March 5 - Arnold Palmer Invitational
- March 5 - Puerto Rico Open
- March 12 - The Players Championship
- March 19 - Valspar Championship
- March 26 - WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play
- March 26 - Corales Puntacana Championship
- April 2 - Valero Texas Open
- April 9 - The Masters
- Apr 16 - RBC Heritage
- Apr 23- Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- Apr 30- Mexico Open
- May 7- Wells Fargo Championship
- May 14 - AT&T Byron Nelson
- May 21 - PGA Championship
- May 28 - Charles Schwab Challenge
- June 4 - Memorial Tournament
- June 11 - RBC Canadian Open
- June 18 - U.S. Open
- June 25 - Travelers Championship
- July 2 - Rocket Mortgage Classic
- July 9 - John Deere Classic
- July 16 - Genesis Scottish Open
- July 16 - Barbasol Championship
- July 23 - The Open Championship
- July 23 - Barracuda Championship
- July 30 - 3M Open
- Aug. 6 - Wyndham Championship
- Aug. 13 - FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Aug. 20 - BMW Championship
- Aug. 27 - Tour Championship
For the majors, you don’t have to wait until the tournaments begin to place bets. Major odds are available months before golfers tee off. Just as you track updates in the FedEx Cup Standings after each tournament, you can track line movements each week and pounce when favorable odds post for specific golfers.
And with BetMGM’s PGA Tour Specials, you can double down on the entertainment by picking Will Zalatoris to birdie the first hole, Jon Rahm and Scheffler to both finish in the top 10, or different golfers to make the cut.
The PGA Tour Specials are a unique supplement to conventional PGA betting.
Live PGA Tour Betting
Live betting is an exciting opportunity to place live bets throughout golf tournaments.
With thousands of total strokes each weekend, live golf odds change every minute, giving you live golf betting options and endless entertainment for every tournament.
While you’re watching an event on TV, you can track up-the-minute golf live betting odds and place your winning live bet.
PGA Tour Parlays
Parlays are another amazing chance to take your betting to the next level.
Instead of – or in addition to – placing single bets, aka straight bets, on one golfer to finish in the top 5 or one golfer to make the cut, you can combine multiple bets into one wager.
It’s a great way to make every shot count and earn bigger potential payouts!
Select or from the live event list to view media.