Dominic ThiemMay 20, 1993
2020 Earnings: $11.1 million ($7.1 million salary/prize winnings, $4 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $23 million
- Thiem was ranked No.2 in the world as a junior, and entered the top 100 as a professional for the first time in 2014, at the age of 21.
- He is the second highest-ranked Austrian tennis player in the word, and achieved the ATP world No.3 ranking in March 2020.
- He is the first male player born in the 1990s to have claimed a Grand Slam singles title.
- Dominic is a football fan and founded a football club, First Tennis and Football Club (1.TFC), consisting of friends and other tennis players, who come together each year to play charity games.
- He is actively involved with the WWF, supports non-profit organization 4ocean in ocean conservation and marine life, and contributed to the La Fondation Prince Albert II de Monaco, which is dedicated to sustainable development and saving the environment.