- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Bulls vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit AccorHotels Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:00pm EST in Paris.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 19 away games (+9.70 Units / 36% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+8.75 Units / 46% ROI)
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 21 away games (+7.90 Units / 35% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+7.65 Units / 37% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+7.35 Units / 90% ROI)
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+8.15 Units / 56% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 64% ROI)
- Hamidou Diallo has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+7.00 Units / 53% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Steals Over in 20 of his last 30 games at home (+6.40 Units / 15% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+6.35 Units / 16% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Bagley III underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated in about six weeks.
- Cory Joseph (Pistons): Joseph is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 19) game against Chicago.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Jalen Duren (Pistons): Duren is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 19) game against Chicago.
- Hamidou Diallo (Pistons): Diallo is probable for Thursday’s (Jan. 19) game against Chicago.
- Nerlens Noel (Pistons): Noel is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 19) game against Chicago.
Bulls vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at + (+).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.