- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Lakers vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 31 games (+9.30 Units / 28% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+9.05 Units / 38% ROI)
- Thomas Bryant has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.15 Units / 30% ROI)
- Thomas Bryant has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 7 away games (+7.20 Units / 91% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 16 games (+7.15 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 19 of his last 27 games (+11.80 Units / 34% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 16 games at home (+11.30 Units / 50% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 24 games at home (+9.30 Units / 30% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 23 games at home (+9.20 Units / 28% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.80 Units / 65% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Austin Reaves (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Reaves will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with a left hamstring strain.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Lakers): Walker IV is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Boston.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Boston.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Boston.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart announced that he hopes to return in a week or two, but there is no timetable for his return.
Lakers vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+8.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||+260|
|Boston Celtics||-8.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||-350|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.