- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Pacers vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 20
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Over in 20 of his last 33 games (+12.40 Units / 28% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 31 of his last 49 games (+10.85 Units / 19% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 34 games (+10.70 Units / 24% ROI)
- Aaron Nesmith has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 16 away games (+10.25 Units / 64% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 21 away games (+7.85 Units / 29% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 20
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+8.45 Units / 51% ROI)
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 14 games at home (+6.60 Units / 27% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games (+6.15 Units / 69% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.80 Units / 44% ROI)
- Nick Richards has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+5.65 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton will miss the Pacers’ next three games, according to Jim Owczarski of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Bennedict Mathurin (Pacers): Mathurn is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 20) game against Charlotte.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): Brown underwent surgery and is out indefinitely, according to Tony East of SI.com.
- Isaiah Jackson (Pacers): Jackson is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 20) game against Charlotte.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 20) game against Charlotte.
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a fractured right ankle, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Mark Williams (Hornets): Williams’ status for the remainder of the season is murky, according to Roderick Boone of The Charlotte Observer.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
Pacers vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||-2.5 -105||O 234.5 -110||-130|
|Charlotte Hornets||+2.5 -115||U 234.5 -110||+105|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.