- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Wizards vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 23 of his last 34 games (+7.65 Units / 17% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.30 Units / 39% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 55% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+5.90 Units / 24% ROI)
- Daniel Gafford has hit the Points Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.75 Units / 66% ROI)
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Points Under in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+5.60 Units / 54% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Rebounds Under in 6 of his last 7 games at home (+4.25 Units / 42% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 9 games at home (+2.85 Units / 15% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Assists Over in 4 of his last 6 games at home (+2.35 Units / 36% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 7 games at home (+2.10 Units / 16% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Beal has a low-grade strain and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Taj Gibson (Wizards): The Wizards have listed Gibson as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Thunder.
- Jaylin Williams (Thunder): The Thunder have listed Williams as OUT for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Wizards.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Ousmane Dieng (Thunder): Dieng suffered a fracture in his right wrist during Wednesday’s (Dec 14) Oklahoma City Blue game and will be re-evaluated in six weeks, Brandon Rahbar of DailyThunder.com reports.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Thunder announced Pokusevski suffered a non-displaced tibial plateau fracture in his left leg and will be reevaluated in 6-8 weeks.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Thunder): Robinson-Earl hasn’t played since Dec. 12 against Dallas. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
Wizards vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+1.5 -110||O 231.5 -110||+105|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-1.5 -110||U 231.5 -110||-125|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.