Phil MickelsonSeptember 21, 1970
2020 Earnings: $40.8 million ($0.8 million salary/prize winnings, $40 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $400 million
- Phil began playing golf before he started school. He played with his father, who was a commercial airline pilot.
- Hes won three major championships including the Masters Tournament, PGA Championship, and The Open Championship.
- Mickelson has never won the U.S. Open.
- Hes won a total of $92, 130, 022 in his PGA Tour career. He is second only to Woods, whos won $120, 787, 506.
- Phil has played in numerous charity events, and has also supported Caddy for a Cure, First Book, Soles4Souls, Celebrity Fight Night Foundation, and the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center.