Tiger WoodsJune 30, 1975
2020 Earnings: $62.3 million ($2.3 million salary/prize winnings, $60 million endorsements)
Networth: Estimated $800 million
- This prodigal golfer has too many titles to mention, but here are a few. Hes won the PGA Tour, European Tour, Japan Golf Tour, Asian Tour, and numerous other golf tournaments. His most wins come from the PGA Tour at 82, with 41 wins from the European Tour. Hes also won the Masters Tournament, PGA Championship, U.S. Open, and The Open Championship at least 3 times.
- When it comes to awards, he was named PGA Tour Rookie of the Year in 1996, and also claimed the PGA player of the Year, PGA Tour Player of the Year, and PGA Tour leading money winner nine or more times in his career. These are just a few of the awards that hes earned.
- Tiger earned $2.07 million for winning the Masters in 2019. The largest first place prize for the tournament ever.
- Tiger Woods is the richest athlete in the world thats still playing professionally. According to Celebrity Net Worth, he is only surpassed by Ion Tiriac and Michael Jordan.
- Woods may have as many charity contributions as he does awards. In his rookie year, Tiger founded the TGR Foundation alongside his father. This organization creates and supports community programs throughout the US. Hes made numerous contributions to Caddy for a Cure, the Rainforest Foundation Fund, Shriners Hospitals for Children, and the Tiger Woods Learning Center. Hes also played in numerous charity events.