- Contact: 609.317.1000
- Address: 1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Borgata is THE home of all the action and sports betting fun in Atlantic City. Catch all the games and bet live events at the BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar. Check out all the features at your fingertips when betting on sports at the Borgata.
Our stand-out features
BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar at Borgata offers many incredible benefits to visitors. These include:
- The best view: Step into the 8,000-square-foot BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar at Borgata, which features a 40-foot wide LED video wall and six betting windows. Enjoy all the action of your favorite sports, along with special events, DJs, and live broadcasts.
- The most comfortable way to watch: Our premium lounge chairs are a great way to kick back, relax, and watch sports. You can also choose one of several high-top tables with self-charging stations, plush U-shaped booths, or banquette seating in the VIP lounge for a unique viewing experience.
- Enjoy delectable food and drink: We offer a wide variety of food and beverage options, so you don’t have to miss a single moment of the game when hunger or thirst strikes at BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar. Keep an eye out for food & drink specials all season long.
- MGM Rewards: Earn rewards on almost every single dollar you spend while at an MGM Resort or using our services.
- Non-smoking: In BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar, you can enjoy a smoke-free sports betting environment. Smoking is allowed in marked smoking sections on the casino floor.
- Skip the queues: Place your bet at any BetMGM sports betting kiosk located throughout the casino floor. For horse racing, visit BetMGM Race & Sportsbook with betting lines and odds directly from MGM Resorts. You can also place your bets online when you download the BetMGM Sportsbook App.
Where to find the sportsbook
The sportsbook is located near the Borgata Poker Room on the main casino floor, right off the BetMGM Surface Parking Lot.
|Day||Betting Window||Food and Beverage Hours||Lounge Seating Area||BetMGM Sports Betting Kiosks|
|Monday||11:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.||3:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.||24/7|
|Tuesday||11:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.||Closed||4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.||24/7|
|Wednesday||11:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.||Closed||4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.||24/7|
|Thursday||11:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.||3:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.||24/7|
|Friday||11:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.||3:00 p.m. – 01:00 a.m.||24/7|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.||12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.||10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.||24/7|
|Sunday||9:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.||12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.||10:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.||24/7|
|*Food & Beverage Service with reservation|
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions so that you can have a great time at our sportsbook and MGM Resort:
- How old do I have to be to enjoy sports betting and gambling at Borgata?
- What sports can I bet on at the Borgata sportsbook?
- Can I place bets during a match or race?
- Is online sports betting legal in New Jersey?
- Where do I download the BetMGM Sportsbook App?
- What else can I enjoy at Borgata?
- Can I enjoy sports betting at other MGM Resorts destinations?
Contact us at Borgata Casino & Spa
Want to know more about our sportsbook, casino or other services at Borgata? Visit theborgata.com to learn more about our sportsbook, casino and other services at Borgata.