- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Celtics vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Miami-Dade Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 24
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+9.80 Units / 31% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+9.30 Units / 56% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 28 of his last 49 games (+8.30 Units / 14% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 25 away games (+8.20 Units / 28% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 21 away games (+7.70 Units / 28% ROI)
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 24
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.35 Units / 46% ROI)
- Victor Oladipo has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+8.85 Units / 75% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+7.75 Units / 24% ROI)
- Victor Oladipo has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.60 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.20 Units / 85% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Malcolm Brogdon (Celtics): Brogdon did not play in Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Orlando.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III did not play in Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Orlando.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart did not play in Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Orlando.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic is sidelined for 4 weeks with a lower-back stress reaction and will then be re-evaluated.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): Robinson will have surgery and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
Celtics vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||+3.5 -115||O 217.5 -110||+125|
|Miami Heat||-3.5 -105||U 217.5 -110||-150|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.