- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Grizzlies vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tyus Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+11.90 Units / 101% ROI)
- Steven Adams has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 22 away games (+11.00 Units / 35% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 22 away games (+8.70 Units / 31% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 76% ROI)
- Ja Morant has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.75 Units / 45% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 19 of his last 23 games at home (+14.60 Units / 53% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 26 games (+14.30 Units / 42% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 31 games (+11.05 Units / 28% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 24 games (+8.35 Units / 30% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 28 games (+8.05 Units / 21% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): Green starting doing 5-on-5 work last week, according to Damichael Cole of The Memphis Commercial Appeal.
- Chimezie Metu (Kings): Metu is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-1.5 -110||O 245.5 -110||-120|
|Sacramento Kings||+1.5 -110||U 245.5 -110||+100|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.