- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Bulls vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 5
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 48 of his last 78 games (+20.55 Units / 19% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 35 of his last 48 games (+17.85 Units / 27% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Blocks Under in 27 of his last 37 games (+16.00 Units / 35% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 34 games (+14.15 Units / 34% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Steals Under in 29 of his last 54 games (+13.10 Units / 20% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 5
- Brook Lopez has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 21 games (+12.75 Units / 54% ROI)
- Jevon Carter has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+11.50 Units / 48% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 23 games at home (+10.80 Units / 38% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 23 games (+10.50 Units / 32% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+9.60 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Justin Lewis (Bulls): Lewis tore his ACL in an offseason workout. He is out indefinitely.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Jevon Carter (Bucks): Carter did not play in Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Washington.
- Grayson Allen (Bucks): Allen did not play in Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Washington.
Bulls vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+7.5 -110||O 230.5 -110||+240|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-7.5 -110||U 230.5 -110||-300|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.