- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Kings vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 14
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 25 of his last 37 games (+13.45 Units / 29% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 27 of his last 39 games (+11.75 Units / 23% ROI)
- Trey Lyles has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 10 away games (+10.30 Units / 88% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 19 of his last 27 games (+10.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 20 away games (+9.80 Units / 33% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 14
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+8.45 Units / 36% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 21 of his last 31 games (+7.95 Units / 20% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games (+6.10 Units / 66% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Blocks Over in 4 of his last 6 games (+5.95 Units / 99% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 19 games at home (+5.80 Units / 23% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Malik Monk (Kings): Monk is out for Tuesday’s (Feb. 14) game against Phoenix.
- KZ Okpala (Kings): Okpala is out for Tuesday’s (Feb. 14) game against Phoenix.
- Kevin Durant (Suns): Nets coach Jacque Vaughn said Durant remains without a timetable to return.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is out indefinitely, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
Kings vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||+2.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||+115|
|Phoenix Suns||-2.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||-140|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.