- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Pelicans vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 9 games (+9.30 Units / 60% ROI)
- Naji Marshall has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 away games (+8.05 Units / 66% ROI)
- Naji Marshall has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.60 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.10 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jose Alvarado has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 13 away games (+6.05 Units / 43% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 34 games (+13.30 Units / 33% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Rebounds Under in 26 of his last 39 games (+8.95 Units / 17% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 22 games at home (+8.80 Units / 34% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 30 of his last 47 games (+8.80 Units / 14% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.65 Units / 66% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): Liddell is doing some light shooting and is making progress from a torn right ACL, according to Cody Taylor of The USA Today. He’s expected to miss most of the season.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. is probable for Thursday’s (Feb. 23) game against Toronto.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson suffered a setback and will be sidelined several more weeks, according to Christian Clark of NOLA.com.
- Dyson Daniels (Pelicans): Daniels is probable for Thursday’s (Feb. 23) game against Toronto.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- OG Anunoby (Raptors): Anunoby is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb.23) game against New Orleans.
- Thaddeus Young (Raptors): Young is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb.23) game against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+5.5 -105||O 226.5 -110||+180|
|Toronto Raptors||-5.5 -115||U 226.5 -110||-225|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.