- Below are the highest Over/Under totals for each week.
- The Jaguars/Chiefs have the highest total in Week 10.
There’s no shortage of explosive offenses in the NFL this season, and they should be considered for some of the highest scoring totals on any given week.
Whether you’re looking at Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills or Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers, high totals will undoubtedly be prevalent this year when it comes to NFL betting, especially in a division like the AFC West.
NFL Odds Week 11: Biggest Over Under Totals This Week
|1||Chicago Bears vs. Atlanta Falcons||49|
|T2||Cleveland Browns vs. Buffalo Bills||47.5|
|T2||Dallas Cowboys vs. Minnesota Vikings||47.5|
|4||Detroit Lions vs. New York Giants||46.5|
|5||Philadelphia Eagles vs. Indianapolis Colts||44.5|
|6||Carolina Panthers vs. Baltimore Ravens||44|
|7||San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals||43.5|
|T8||Tennessee Titans vs. Green Bay Packers||41.5|
|T8||Las Vegas Raiders vs. Denver Broncos||41.5|
|T8||Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers||41.5|
1. Chicago Bears vs. Atlanta Falcons (Total: 49)
The Chicago Bears and Atlanta Falcons can put up offensive numbers, which means a lot of pressure will be on the defenses.
2. (Tie) Cleveland Browns vs. Buffalo Bills (Total: 47.5)
Even though there are concerns about the Buffalo Bills, that doesn’t mean their offense shouldn’t continue firing on all cylinders in this matchup against the Cleveland Browns.
2. (Tie) Dallas Cowboys vs. Minnesota Vikings (Total: 47.5)
The Minnesota Vikings and Dallas Cowboys have playmakers on offense, which should lead to plenty of points.
4. Detroit Lions vs. New York Giants (Total: 46.5)
The Lions have one of the most inconsistent offenses in football. How will they do this week against a solid Giants team?
5. Philadelphia Eagles vs. Indianapolis Colts (Total: 44.5)
There’s so much to like about the Philadelphia Eagles’ offense. Still, it will be interesting to see if the Indianapolis Colts can continue finding success in their second game under Jeff Saturday.
6. Carolina Panthers vs. Baltimore Ravens (Total: 44)
If the Baltimore Ravens enter this matchup against the Carolina Panthers with more offensive weapons coming back from injury, things could get ugly for the visitors.
7. San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals (Total: 43.5)
The Arizona Cardinals offense can put up points when clicking, but that will be no easy feat against a stout San Francisco 49ers defense.
8. (Tie) Tennessee Titans vs. Green Bay Packers (Total: 41.5)
The Tennessee Titans will pound the rock to keep Aaron Rodgers and the Packers’ offense off the field. This could keep scoring down in this matchup.
8. (Tie) Las Vegas Raiders vs. Denver Broncos (Total: 41.5)
Considering the Las Vegas Raiders and Denver Broncos’ seasons, it’s hardly a surprise to see a relatively low total set for this matchup.
8. (Tie) Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (Total: 41.5)
AFC North battles usually see a lot of strong play by defenses. The total is suggesting that will be the case again this week.