- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Timberwolves vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 10 away games (+8.50 Units / 77% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 13 away games (+8.25 Units / 60% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 13 away games (+7.55 Units / 38% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 21 away games (+7.15 Units / 29% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 15 away games (+6.90 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in his last 12 games (+12.00 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 24 games at home (+10.45 Units / 34% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+9.80 Units / 46% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 17 games at home (+9.40 Units / 37% ROI)
- Naji Marshall has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 9 games at home (+7.85 Units / 76% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is considered weeks away from returning, according to Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic.
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Prince is OUT for Wednesday’s (Jan 25) game against New Orleans.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan 25) game against New Orleans.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Naji Marshall (Pelicans): Marshall did not play in Tuesday’s (Jan. 24) game against Denver.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will be re-evaluated again in two weeks.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram did not play in Tuesday’s (Jan. 24) game against Denver.
Timberwolves vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+2.5 -105||O 230.5 -110||+125|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-2.5 -115||U 230.5 -110||-150|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.