- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s 76ers vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, May 9
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Rebounds Under in 33 of his last 51 games (+11.75 Units / 18% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in 19 of his last 27 away games (+9.70 Units / 27% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.30 Units / 43% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 17 away games (+8.30 Units / 28% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Assists Under in 25 of his last 39 away games (+7.40 Units / 14% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, May 9
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 16 games (+11.80 Units / 64% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+10.35 Units / 75% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Blocks Over in his last 6 games at home (+8.20 Units / 120% ROI)
- Robert Williams III has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.00 Units / 65% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.35 Units / 62% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is questionable for Tuesday’s (May 9) game against Boston.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
76ers vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+7.5 -110||O 213.5 -110||+240|
|Boston Celtics||-7.5 -110||U 213.5 -110||-300|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.