- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s 76ers vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.80 Units / 41% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 67% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+7.00 Units / 30% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.25 Units / 40% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.95 Units / 45% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- Tre Jones has hit the Points Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 72% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games at home (+8.00 Units / 48% ROI)
- Doug McDermott has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 7 games (+7.05 Units / 83% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games (+6.10 Units / 85% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is questionable for Friday’s (Feb. 3) game against San Antonio.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford is OUT for Friday’s (Feb 3) game against Philadelphia.
- Jeremy Sochan (Spurs): Sochan is OUT for Friday’s (Feb 3) game against Philadelphia.
- Tre Jones (Spurs): Jones is doubtful for Friday’s (Feb 3) game against Philadelphia.
76ers vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-10.5 -105||O 234.5 -110||-500|
|San Antonio Spurs||+10.5 -115||U 234.5 -110||+375|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.