- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s 76ers vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- James Harden has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 away games (+9.80 Units / 42% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 24 away games (+9.60 Units / 31% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 15 away games (+8.30 Units / 39% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 26 away games (+8.30 Units / 25% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 27 games (+8.20 Units / 25% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 19 of his last 26 games at home (+12.80 Units / 43% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 25 of his last 39 games (+12.00 Units / 28% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 23 of his last 44 games (+9.65 Units / 17% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Assists Over in 27 of his last 42 games (+9.45 Units / 17% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.55 Units / 50% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tobias Harris (76ers): Harris did not play in Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Indiana.
- P.J. Tucker (76ers): Tucker did not play in Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Indiana.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): The hope is that Towns is able to come back for the teams’ final 10-15 games of the season, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic. This timetable would put his possible return for mid-to-late March.
- Jaylen Nowell (Timberwolves): Nowell is OUT for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Philadelphia.
- Austin Rivers (Timberwolves): Rivers is probable for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Philadelphia.
76ers vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+2.5 -105||O 228.5 -110||+120|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-2.5 -115||U 228.5 -110||-145|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.