- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Cavaliers vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 6
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 42 of his last 67 games (+15.55 Units / 20% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Steals Over in 19 of his last 24 away games (+11.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Blocks Over in 20 of his last 32 games (+10.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+10.05 Units / 58% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.95 Units / 50% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 6
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 24 games at home (+17.55 Units / 63% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 24 games (+11.85 Units / 49% ROI)
- Cole Anthony has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 17 games (+10.75 Units / 56% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 42 of his last 71 games (+9.75 Units / 12% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Over in 33 of his last 47 games (+9.60 Units / 12% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Evan Mobley (Cavaliers): Mobley is out for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Orlando.
- Darius Garland (Cavaliers): Garland is out for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Orlando.
- Jarrett Allen (Cavaliers): Allen is out for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Orlando.
- Caris LeVert (Cavaliers): LeVert is out for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Orlando.
- Isaac Okoro (Cavaliers): Okoro is out for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Orlando.
- Donovan Mitchell (Cavaliers): Mitchell is out for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Orlando.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): Windler is out for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Orlando.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Jonathan Isaac underwent surgery to repair a torn left adductor, the Magic announced he will miss the rest of the regular-season. (Per. Woj)
Cavaliers vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||+5.5 -110||O 214.5 -115||+185|
|Orlando Magic||-5.5 -110||U 214.5 -115||-225|
The Magic are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.