- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Grizzlies vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 31 of his last 39 games (+20.60 Units / 40% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 30 games (+10.20 Units / 24% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 26 away games (+9.60 Units / 28% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Blocks Under in 21 of his last 36 away games (+9.50 Units / 21% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 20 games (+8.80 Units / 24% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 29 of his last 38 games at home (+18.80 Units / 27% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 25 games at home (+12.45 Units / 36% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 21 of his last 29 games at home (+10.00 Units / 20% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 23 games at home (+9.00 Units / 30% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.40 Units / 49% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams will be sidelined three to five weeks after sustaining a PCL sprain in his right knee per Grizzlies PR twitter.
- Aaron Gordon (Nuggets): The Nuggets have listed Gordon as PROBABLE for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Grizzlies.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Zeke Nnaji (Nuggets): Nnaji has not played since Feb. 5 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Vlatko Cancar (Nuggets): The Nuggets have listed Cancar as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Grizzlies.
- Michael Porter Jr. (Nuggets): The Nuggets have listed Porter Jr. as PROBABLE for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Grizzlies.
Grizzlies vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||+5.5 -115||O 233.5 -115||+165|
|Denver Nuggets||-5.5 -105||U 233.5 -115||-200|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.