- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Grizzlies vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Steven Adams has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 19 away games (+8.00 Units / 30% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 6 games (+7.30 Units / 107% ROI)
- Ja Morant has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+6.75 Units / 53% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 16 away games (+6.65 Units / 33% ROI)
- Steven Adams has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 16 away games (+6.60 Units / 27% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 5 games (+5.30 Units / 60% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Points Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 75% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Points Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+3.90 Units / 57% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Over in 4 of his last 5 games (+3.50 Units / 42% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Steals Under in 4 of his last 6 games (+3.40 Units / 52% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dillon Brooks (Grizzlies): Brooks is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Indiana.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Indiana.
- John Konchar (Grizzlies): Konchar is out for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Indiana.
- Myles Turner (Pacers): Turner did not play in Friday’s game (Jan. 13) against the Hawks.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Haliburton suffered a sprained elbow and a mild knee bruise and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Aaron Nesmith (Pacers): Nesmith did not play in Friday’s game (Jan. 13) against the Hawks.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
Grizzlies vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-8.5 -110||O 239.5 -110||-350|
|Indiana Pacers||+8.5 -110||U 239.5 -110||+260|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.