- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Hornets vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 15 away games (+12.50 Units / 64% ROI)
- LaMelo Ball has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.85 Units / 49% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 17 away games (+6.55 Units / 29% ROI)
- LaMelo Ball has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.30 Units / 55% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 44 away games (+6.20 Units / 14% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 38 of his last 60 games (+11.55 Units / 16% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 47 games (+8.95 Units / 18% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Points Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 76% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 21 games at home (+7.90 Units / 30% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+7.20 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a fractured right ankle, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- P.J. Washington (Hornets): Washington is probable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Brooklyn.
- Edmond Sumner (Nets): Sumner is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Charlotte.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Charlotte.
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): Watanabe is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+8.5 -115||O 226.5 -115||+260|
|Brooklyn Nets||-8.5 -105||U 226.5 -115||-350|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.