- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Kings vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EDT in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 20
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 33 games (+11.25 Units / 30% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 35 of his last 53 games (+11.10 Units / 15% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 24 games (+10.00 Units / 29% ROI)
- Kevin Huerter has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 away games (+9.80 Units / 47% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 12 games (+8.80 Units / 73% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 20
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 8 games at home (+8.70 Units / 99% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 26 games at home (+6.90 Units / 20% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 17 games at home (+6.60 Units / 35% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 19 games (+6.45 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 33 games at home (+6.45 Units / 16% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Huerter (Kings): Huerter is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 20) game against Utah.
- Trey Lyles (Kings): Lyles is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 20) game against Utah.
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): Sexton will be re-evaluated in another week, according to Eric Walden of The Salt Lake Tribune.
- Lauri Markkanen (Jazz): Markkanen is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 20) game against Sacramento.
- Jordan Clarkson (Jazz): Clarkson is out for Monday’s (Mar. 20) game against Sacramento.
Kings vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||-6.5 -110||O 238.5 -110||-275|
|Utah Jazz||+6.5 -110||U 238.5 -110||+225|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.