- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Knicks vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 9 games (+9.30 Units / 93% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Points Over in his last 9 games (+9.15 Units / 91% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.50 Units / 70% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+5.00 Units / 46% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+5.00 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 21 games (+13.50 Units / 41% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 29 games (+9.40 Units / 25% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+9.15 Units / 44% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.25 Units / 47% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+7.90 Units / 69% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Mitchell Robinson (Knicks): The Knicks announced that Robinson underwent surgery for a fractured right thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (Hawks): Bogdanovic is questionable for Friday’s (Jan 20) game against New York.
- Trae Young (Hawks): Young is questionable for Friday’s (Jan 20) game against New York.
Knicks vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+2.5 -105||O 229.5 -110||+120|
|Atlanta Hawks||-2.5 -115||U 229.5 -110||-145|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.