- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Nets vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in his last 7 games (+7.60 Units / 68% ROI)
- T.J. Warren has hit the Rebounds Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.00 Units / 58% ROI)
- T.J. Warren has hit the Assists Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- T.J. Warren has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 4 of his last 5 games (+3.40 Units / 60% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Steals Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+3.35 Units / 37% ROI)
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.10 Units / 49% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+7.35 Units / 60% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+6.60 Units / 45% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.55 Units / 31% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.00 Units / 45% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Durant (Nets): Durant has been diagnosed with an MCL sprain in his right knee and will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Kyrie Irving (Nets): Irving is probable for Thursday’s (Jan. 19) game against Phoenix.
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson is probable for Thursday’s (Jan. 19) game against Brooklyn.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
- Devin Booker (Suns): The Suns announced that Booker has a left groin strain and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 19) game against Brooklyn.
Nets vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||-3.5 -105||O 220.5 -110||-150|
|Phoenix Suns||+3.5 -115||U 220.5 -110||+125|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.