- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Pelicans vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.50 Units / 45% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 25 games (+7.25 Units / 23% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.20 Units / 63% ROI)
- Jose Alvarado has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.20 Units / 30% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 away games (+6.95 Units / 49% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 19 games at home (+11.85 Units / 48% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+8.40 Units / 40% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Rebounds Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+7.15 Units / 21% ROI)
- Shake Milton has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.80 Units / 58% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+6.60 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. is out for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Philadelphia.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram is out for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Philadelphia.
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+3.5 -105||O 227.5 -110||+145|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-3.5 -115||U 227.5 -110||-175|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.