- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pelicans vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 30 of his last 39 games (+17.35 Units / 28% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 33 of his last 50 games (+10.05 Units / 15% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+8.90 Units / 34% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Rebounds Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+8.35 Units / 21% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.85 Units / 78% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 17 of his last 19 games at home (+13.00 Units / 43% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+10.20 Units / 37% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+8.65 Units / 35% ROI)
- Damian Lillard has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 21 games at home (+6.30 Units / 27% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 9 games at home (+6.05 Units / 50% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): Liddell is doing some light shooting and is making progress from a torn right ACL, according to Cody Taylor of The USA Today. He’s expected to miss most of the season.
- Josh Richardson (Pelicans): Richardson is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar 1) game against Portland.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. is OUT for Wednesday’s (Mar 1) game against Portland.
- Jonas Valanciunas (Pelicans): Valanciunas is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar 1) game against Portland.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson suffered a setback and will be sidelined several more weeks, according to Christian Clark of NOLA.com.
- Jose Alvarado (Pelicans): Alvarado will be re-evaluated in three weeks after being diagnosed with a stress reaction in his right tibia, per Rotowire.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is expected to return after the All-Star break, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow has not played since Dec. 21. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Anfernee Simons (Trail Blazers): Simons remains without a timetable for a return, according to Sean Highkin of RoseGardenReport.com.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): Badji has yet to appear in a game this season and a timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (Trail Blazers): Arcidiacono did not play in Tuesday’s (Feb 28 ) game against Golden State.
Pelicans vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+1.5 -110||O 232.5 -110||+100|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-1.5 -110||U 232.5 -110||-120|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.