- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Rockets vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 24
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 36 of his last 49 away games (+14.90 Units / 18% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 23 away games (+14.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 14 games (+10.90 Units / 39% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Points Over in 41 of his last 69 games (+10.15 Units / 13% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+9.35 Units / 89% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 24
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 26 of his last 31 games at home (+19.15 Units / 45% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 22 of his last 29 games at home (+15.10 Units / 41% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 24 of his last 31 games at home (+14.95 Units / 33% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+10.20 Units / 53% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Points Over in 20 of his last 29 games at home (+9.95 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): The Rockets have listed Tate as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 24) against the Grizzlies.
- Frank Kaminsky (Rockets): The Rockets have listed Kaminsky as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Mar. 24) against the Grizzlies.
- Vince Williams Jr. (Grizzlies): Williams Jr. hasn’t played since Mar. 3 against Denver and remains without a timetable to return.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Adams continues to recover and will be re-evaluated in about four weeks.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke will miss the rest of the season with a left Achilles tear, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Ziaire Williams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies have listed Williams as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 24) against the Rockets.
Rockets vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+13.5 -115||O 233.5 -110||+575|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-13.5 -105||U 233.5 -110||-900|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -13.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.