- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Thunder vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 4
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 30 of his last 44 games (+19.00 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 33 of his last 50 games (+15.75 Units / 27% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 41 of his last 64 games (+14.55 Units / 20% ROI)
- Luguentz Dort has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+10.10 Units / 81% ROI)
- Luguentz Dort has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.70 Units / 77% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 4
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 36 games at home (+11.90 Units / 32% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 26 of his last 39 games at home (+11.20 Units / 23% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+10.25 Units / 39% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in 23 of his last 33 games (+10.15 Units / 23% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 24 games at home (+9.05 Units / 33% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): The Thunder announced that Williams suffered a ligament rupture in his left wrist.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins is expected to return to the team early this week, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Iguodala underwent successful surgery on his left wrist Tuesday and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
Thunder vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+8.5 -115||O 242.5 -110||+260|
|Golden State Warriors||-8.5 -105||U 242.5 -110||-350|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.