- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Timberwolves vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Timberwolves & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Timberwolves vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 13
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+8.40 Units / 41% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 17 away games (+8.30 Units / 32% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+8.25 Units / 53% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 7 away games (+7.10 Units / 69% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 25 away games (+6.95 Units / 24% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 13
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+9.85 Units / 51% ROI)
- Dwight Powell has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.45 Units / 45% ROI)
- Kyrie Irving has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+8.15 Units / 56% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.50 Units / 64% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 21 games at home (+7.20 Units / 29% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Timberwolves and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Dallas.
- Kyle Anderson (Timberwolves): Anderson is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Dallas.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber hopes to return prior to the All-Star break, according to Tim MacMahon of ESPN.com.
- Davis Bertans (Mavericks): Bertans is out for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Chicago.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (Mavericks): Hardaway Jr. is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Chicago.
Timberwolves vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+6.5 -110||O 232.5 -110||+220|
|Dallas Mavericks||-6.5 -110||U 232.5 -110||-275|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.