- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Trail Blazers vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 27 of his last 37 games (+13.10 Units / 24% ROI)
- Shaedon Sharpe has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 5 games (+5.45 Units / 64% ROI)
- Shaedon Sharpe has hit the Steals Over in 5 of his last 8 games (+5.10 Units / 64% ROI)
- Cam Reddish has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.00 Units / 49% ROI)
- Nassir Little has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+4.45 Units / 31% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+12.30 Units / 60% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 15 games at home (+12.05 Units / 70% ROI)
- Cole Anthony has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 17 games at home (+10.30 Units / 48% ROI)
- Cole Anthony has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+9.80 Units / 51% ROI)
- Gary Harris has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 25 games (+8.15 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is expected to return after the All-Star break, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Anfernee Simons (Trail Blazers): Simons is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Orlando.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow has not played since Dec. 21. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): Badji has yet to appear in a game this season and a timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (Trail Blazers): Arcidiacono is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Orlando.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Jonathan Isaac underwent surgery to repair a torn left adductor, the Magic announced he will miss the rest of the regular-season. (Per. Woj)
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Portland.
- Franz Wagner (Magic): Wagner is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Portland.
Trail Blazers vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+2.5 -105||O 228.5 -115||+120|
|Orlando Magic||-2.5 -115||U 228.5 -115||-145|
The Magic are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.