- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Warriors vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 18 games (+12.05 Units / 53% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 23 of his last 36 games (+10.55 Units / 24% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 30 of his last 57 games (+9.95 Units / 16% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 21 of his last 30 away games (+8.80 Units / 21% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 42 games (+8.45 Units / 15% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 28 of his last 46 games (+13.70 Units / 28% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Rebounds Under in 30 of his last 44 games (+11.35 Units / 19% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+10.75 Units / 41% ROI)
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 24 games (+10.10 Units / 32% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.80 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins remains without a timetable to return to the Warriors, according to Anthony Slater of The Athletic.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Gary Payton II (Warriors): Warriors GM Bob Myers said Payton II will be re-evaluated in a month.
- Patrick Baldwin Jr. (Warriors): Baldwin Jr. is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against the Lakers.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): Curry is probable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against the Lakers.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala is probable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against the Lakers.
- LeBron James (Lakers): The Lakers announced that James sustained a right foot tendon injury and will be re-evaluated in about three weeks.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Golden State.
- D’Angelo Russell (Lakers): Russell is out for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Golden State.
Warriors vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||-5.5 -105||O 234.5 -105||-210|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+5.5 -115||U 234.5 -105||+170|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.