- Jon Rahm (+650) has the best odds in the field this week.
- He's only played this tournament once before.
The 28-year-old is arguably the best driver on the PGA Tour, which is a major reason for his success.
Below are Rahm’s odds for the Players Championship and a prediction for the week.
Jon Rahm Players Championship Odds
- Outright Win: +900
- To Finish Top-5: +200
- To Finish Top-10: -110
- To Finish Top-20: -200
- To Make the Cut: -500
- To Miss the Cut: +333
Jon Rahm Players Championship Stats
- Rahm is 5-for-5 with cuts made at TPC Sawgrass, including two top-15 finishes.
- Rahm leads the PGA Tour this season in scoring average (68.8).
- He has made 25 straight cuts, the longest active streak on Tour.
Jon Rahm Players Championship Prediction
Prediction: Rahm will finish in the top 5
Rahm had his worst finish in nearly half a year last week, so expect him to bounce back in a big way at a place where he’s enjoyed some success.
Typically, TPC Sawgrass rewards the best ball strikers, and when Rahm is on his game, no one is better right now.
At +200, this is the best bet for Rahm this week.
Weekly PGA Odds at BetMGM
Sports betting is an amazing way to take your weekly golf entertainment to the next level.
Whether you’re a new bettor browsing futures odds for The Masters, a casual fan betting on Rory McIlroy to finish in the top five, a longtime diehard breaking down weather trends in Hawaii, there’s something for everyone.
Visit the sportsbook today for weekly PGA odds!