- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Celtics vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Kaseya Center to take on the Miami Heat on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EDT in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, May 23
- Marcus Smart has hit the Blocks Under in his last 14 away games (+14.00 Units / 48% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 15 games (+13.65 Units / 71% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 23 of his last 33 away games (+12.40 Units / 30% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 18 games (+11.65 Units / 53% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 29 of his last 46 away games (+11.25 Units / 21% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, May 23
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Blocks Over in 23 of his last 29 games at home (+14.65 Units / 33% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+11.65 Units / 55% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 20 games at home (+10.75 Units / 40% ROI)
- Kyle Lowry has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+9.95 Units / 111% ROI)
- Kyle Lowry has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 15 games (+9.95 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is still rehabbing his torn ACL with hopes of returning in the playoffs according to the Boston Herald.
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo suffered a torn patellar tendon in his left knee, according to Shams Charania of The Athetic.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is expected to miss about 4-6 weeks, according to Chris Haynes of Turner Sports.
- Kevin Love (Heat): Love is probable for Tuesday’s (May 23) game against Boston.
Celtics vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||+1.5 -110||O 216.5 -115||+100|
|Miami Heat||-1.5 -110||U 216.5 -115||-120|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.