USC-Notre Dame Weather Forecast: Temperature, Rain, & Wind in South Bend

min read
Notre Dame Stadium before an NCAA college football game between Tennessee State and Notre Dame on Saturday, Sept. 2, 2023 in South Bend, Ind.
(AP Photo/Michael Caterina)
BetMGM Staff @BETMGM Oct 12, 2023, 4:29 PM

The No. 10 USC Trojans and No. 21 Notre Dame Fighting Irish are scheduled to meet in Week 7 of the 2023 CFB season on Saturday, Oct. 14. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m. ET from Notre Dame Stadium in Notre Dame, Indiana.

Notre Dame is a 2.5-point favorite in Week 7 college football odds.

No. 10 USC vs. No. 21 Notre Dame Weather: Temperature

The predicted daytime high is 56 degrees, while the nighttime low is 44 degrees.

AccuWeather‘s RealFeel night temperature is 33 degrees.

No. 10 USC vs. No. 21 Notre Dame Weather: Rain

There’s a 94% daytime chance of rain and a 6% daytime chance of thunderstorms. The projected daytime rain accumulation is 0.29 inches.

There’s a 25% nighttime chance of rain and a 1% nighttime chance of thunderstorms. The projected nighttime rain accumulation is 0 inches.

No. 10 USC vs. No. 21 Notre Dame Weather: Wind

Daytime wind is predicted at NE 18 mph, with wind gusts of 31 mph.

Nighttime wind is predicted to be 15 mph from the northeast, with wind gusts of 30 mph.

College Football Futures Betting

There’s never a break in college football betting at the online sportsbook.

Throughout the offseason, you can bet on a variety of futures, including national championship odds, win totals, and conference champions. It’s a fun way to maintain your entertainment when teams are holding spring practice, adding new players from the transfer portal, and releasing depth charts.

Sign in to your account today — or, if you don’t have an account, sign up today with a sportsbook welcome offer — to start betting. And always check your new account for updated sportsbook promos and bonuses.

betmgm-nco-jamie-foxx
About the Author

BetMGM Staff

Read More @BETMGM

Our BetMGM authors are sports experts, with a wealth of knowledge of the sports betting industry at all levels. Their coverage includes sports news across players, teams and coaches, providing betting previews and predictions, fun facts and more.

Our BetMGM authors are sports experts, with a wealth of knowledge of the sports betting industry at all levels. Their coverage includes sports news across players, teams and coaches, providing betting previews and predictions, fun facts and more.